Swift company formation in Dubai
Being a leading UAE-based management consultancy, we focus on providing cost-effective solutions to meet your business needs. Our approach meets high standards of quality while paying attention to professional ethics.
Our unique business setup services
Why choose company setup consultants in Dubai?
What our Customers Says
Read our blog for the latest on
research & insights.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has established itself as a global hub for startups and innovation. With a supportive government and a growing economy, the
Entrepreneurship has become a driving force in the Gulf region, particularly in countries like the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Dubai. With its strategic location,
Launching a startup in Dubai, a bustling hub of global business opportunities, is an exciting endeavour. However, the complexities of business setup procedures, legal requirements,
In the fast-paced realm of business, staying ahead requires more than just keeping up with trends—it demands a revolutionary approach. In this blog, we explore
Setting up a business can be an elevating encounter loaded with full of oppertunities and vast possible outcomes. It allows you to turn your passion
Women entrepreneurs gain momentum and contribute to the GDP of the country. In the recent days, women investors are showing great interest in setting up
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- Get initial approval from concerned authority
- Get legal approvals after verification of documents
- The authorities will examine the documents, commercial space, MOA, AOA, business structure, etc.
- You have to pay a company registration fee that ranges from AED 9000 to AED 10,000.
- You have to pay the trade license fees that approximately range between AED 10,000 to AED 50,000.
- Office rent or fee, it my range from AED 15,000 to AED 20,000
- You have to invest a minimum share capital; it ranges from AED 1000 to AED 1,000,000.